Text GetHealth to 76000 for TEXT MESSAGE reminders to help you finish your health insurance application and tips on how to get health care.
If you applied for health insurance through Maryland Health Connection, soon you will start to get letter with updates about your application. The sample letters on this page have a summary of the most common letters sent by the Maryland Health Connection in your language. This information is important for you to understand so you can finish your application.
- Enrollment Application in Progress
- Decision About Your Health Coverage
- Additional Verification Required
- Change Reporting/Final Determination for Healthcare Coverage
- Successful Enrollment
Additional Verification Documents
- Send one document for each type of verification requested
- Sometimes the same document can work for two categories, for example, most documents that are proof of citizenship are also proof of identity
- Send copies, do not send your original documents as you might not get them back
- The fastest way to send documents is to scan them using a smart phone and upload them to your online application. If you don’t have a computer, you can visit a public library to use a computer connected to the internet
|Proof of Citizenship||Proof of Identity||Proof of Income|
How to submit documents to Maryland Health Connection
- To submit documents online go to www.marylandhealthconnection.gov and follow the below steps:
- Click “Sign-In”, enter your User ID and Password, and then click “Login”
- Click on the “My Inbox tab
- For each document required:
- Select “Verifications” in the Document Category dropdown and select the type of document you
- are providing in the Document Type dropdown
- Select the household members for which the document applies
- Provide additional information if necessary
- Click “Browse” and select the document file from your computer/tablet/laptop and click “Open” (if
- you don’t have the document(s) electronically, you will need to mail your documents with the
- cover sheet that was included with your notice. To print a copy of the cover sheet, click “I don’t
- have an electronic copy and need to mail my document” link.)
- To add another document, click the “Add Another Document” link
- Click “Submit” to submit your documents
P.O. Box 2160, Manchester, CT 06045
You must include the cover sheet that came with your notice with any documents that you submit by mail.
If you have questions about acceptable documentation, call 1-855-642-8572 (TTY: 1-855-642-8573).